24 de abril de 2015

Love and Tears

Sometimes I wonder, what we really are.
And where we really are, we stand and how we shift.
How we include ourselves in this world. Moments like this just make me think. When I've cried my eyes and my heart out, when the sobs are enough to compose a great song.
Sometimes tears are the only thing that keeps a river going, sometimes tears are the ones who water the fields and make all the plants grow.
Sometimes I wonder: Is it really enough?
Love me as I am, for that Love is a great achievement, something we long for, so dearly and want to treasure and hold.
Love is that great void in our lives, that black hole that sucks us into it.
Sometimes, moments like this make us realize it.
Sometimes moments like this, make you cry, and it all begins.

No hay comentarios: